Easy Honey Dijon Glazed Chicken Breasts. Another of the most popular chicken recipes ever on Rock Recipes, it’s very easy and very delicious with a delicious sweet and savoury sticky glaze.
Originally published June 2013
This honey dijon chicken borrows from the success of our very popular Honey Soy Chicken Breasts, which has been pinned on Pinterest over 100,000 times. I decided to experiment with another flavour variation of the same recipe and boy was this version of glazed honey dijon chicken ever delicious!
The marinade kept the chicken breast so moist and tender. The simple marinade, which then does double duty as the brushed-on glaze, is quite lightly flavoured and does not overwhelm the natural flavour of the chicken.
We served it with a BLT Salad and the family just loved it. This is another recipe sure to make it into regular rotation in our dinner menu planning for sure.
The only modification would be the cooking time for the smaller wing pieces. Just make sure they hare fully cooked and have great colour on the outside. Wings are pretty forgiving if they are a little overcooked, they will still be delicious.
Need more chicken recipes?
You might also like to check out this collection of our Best Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes.
Like this Honey Dijon Chicken Breasts recipe?
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Easy Honey Dijon Glazed Chicken Breasts - Another of the most popular chicken recipes ever on Rock Recipes, it’s very easy and very delicious with a delicious sweet and savory sticky glaze.
- 4 large chicken breasts, (not boneless, skinless)
- ⅓ cup plus an additional ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Stir together ⅓ cup honey with the pepper, garlic, dijon mustard, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Pour over the chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag and marinate in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
- Place the marinaded chicken breasts on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. I use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature is between 170 and 180 degrees F.
- Do not throw out the marinade, instead the additional ¼ cup of honey to it and while the chicken is cooking, simmer the marinade over low heat and brush it repeatedly on the chicken in about the last half hour of cooking time; about every 10 minutes as it cooks.
Serving Size1 g
Amount Per Serving Calories 363Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 145mgSodium 807mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 54g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by third party software and is meant as a guideline only. Exact accuracy is not guaranteed. For recipes where all ingredients may not be used entirely, such as those with coatings on meats, or with sauces or dressings for example, calorie & nutritional values per serving will likely be somewhat lower than indicated.