Blackstrap Barbecue Sauce. Easy homemade BBQ Sauce! Goes great with all grilled meats or as a dip for crispy wings. Add 1/2 cup honey for Honey BBQ Sauce.
Like this Blackstrap Barbecue Sauce recipe?
To keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes plus daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals, be sure to follow Rock Recipes Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram.
You might also like:
- One 14 ounce can plain tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses substitute regular fancy molasses if necessary or if you don't like the strong flavor of blackstrap
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper optional or to taste
- 1 tbsp ground fennel seed
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground dry oregano
- ½ tsp kosher salt
Simmer all ingredients together slowly for about a half hour.
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.