No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Tart. It might look like the 4th of July but this is the perfect no bake dessert year round with whatever berries or fruit topping you like.
Originally published July 2014.
Doesn’t this No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Tart just say summer barbecue dessert? Summertime desserts can be a challenge because , let’s face it.
In the blistering heat of a summer day folks are pretty reluctant to turn on the oven.
The solution, a creamy no bake white chocolate cheesecake tart! You can serve it with whatever the best of the summertime fruits and berries are at the time.
Add to that the fact that this dessert takes only about 20 minutes to prepare and it becomes even more appealing as a quick weekday dessert solution. It can be made a day in advance if your prefer, in fact it’s probably even better as that leaves plenty of time for the filling to set.
Sliced summer stone fruits are also delicious on this dessert. Sweet and juicy peaches, plums or nectarines make for a pretty presentation too.
You can also top this dessert with your favorite fruit compote or jam during the off season months.
This one looks perfectly decked out as a 4th of July dessert. Using only fresh strawberries or raspberries would make it a terrific Canada Day dessert too!
If you are a big pie lover like me, be sure to check our collection of Rock Recipes Best Pies.
For another 4th of July dessert suggestion, check out our Red, White and Blue Mascarpone Cream Butter Cake.
Like this White Chocolate Cheesecake Tart recipe?
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
This no bake white chocolate cheesecake is an ideal, quick & easy, luscious summertime dessert with no baking! Top with the best of the summer fruit season.
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp white sugar
For the no-bake cheesecake filling
- 1 cup (8 oz/250 grams) cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream, reserve 1 tbsp to melt white chocolate
- 2 rounded tbsp icing sugar, powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Fresh berries or summer fruit to garnish.
To make the crust
- Lightly grease a 10 or 11 inch fluted edge tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Mix together the graham crumbs, melted butter and sugar.
- Press into the bottom and sides of the prepared pan. Chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
To prepare the filling
- Soften the cream cheese by beating it with an electric mixer.
- Melt the white chocolate and 1 tbsp whipping cream together in a double boiler. Take it just to the point of melting and no further. You want this mixture as close to room temperature as possible. (I use a small glass bowl that fits over my smallest saucepan. The boiling water should not touch the bottom of the bowl.)
- In a clean bowl whip the cream, icing sugar and vanilla to firm peaks.
- Slowly beat in the softened cream cheese, a few spoonfuls at a time and whip well before folding in the melted white chocolate.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Chill for several hours or overnight before garnishing with your favorite summer fruits or berries. Sliced peaches or sweet plums are also delicious toppings.
Total time does not include time to chill the cheesecake. Allow at least 2 hours to chill.
Serving Size1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 309Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 35mgSodium 113mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 1gSugar 30gProtein 3g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by third party software and is meant as a guideline only. Exact accuracy is not guaranteed. For recipes where all ingredients may not be used entirely, such as those with coatings on meats, or with sauces or dressings for example, calorie & nutritional values per serving will likely be somewhat lower than indicated.