Grilled Balsamic Peach Pork Tenderloin. Only 261 calories! Quick, delicious, spice rubbed pork tenderloin, served with marinated, grilled balsamic peaches.
The remnants of Hurricane Cristobal is passing by our shores and dumping a torrent of rain on us today here in Newfoundland. However the weekend promises to offer better opportunity for late summer grilling.
I recommend this balsamic peach pork tenderloin get added to your menu.
We made this delicious dish just the other night and thought we would have leftovers the next day. I was even planning a recipe idea for the leftover pork tenderloin but such was not to be…we cleaned the platter!
My love for summer peaches is well documented here on Rock Recipes as the search results for “peach” easily demonstrates. There are quite a number of fantastic desserts and even some savoury recipes like Peach and Basil Salsa or Cranberry Peach Chutney.
This time the savoury peach recipes get one more addition with this cinnamon spice rubbed grilled pork tenderloin. The peaches are simply marinated in black pepper and balsamic vinegar. It is a wonderful combination of flavours that everyone at our dinner table loved.
Tenderloin is often an underused cut of pork for quick and easy dinners, even when grilling. We slice the pork tenderloin into medallions all the time to use in stir fried meals.
One of my tips for grilling is to fold the tapered end of the tenderloin. I tie it with butcher string to make it a consistent thickness and ensure more even cooking.
Originally published Aug 2014. Updated Sept 2020.
Like this Balsamic Peach Pork Tenderloin recipe?
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Grilled Balsamic Peach Pork Tenderloin - A cinnamon and spice rubbed pork tenderloin served with simply marinated and grilled balsamic peaches.
- For the peaches
- 6 large peaches, halved, pitted but not peeled
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey, optional
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, optional
For the pork tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice powder, or allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
To marinate and grill the peaches
- Place the peach halves, cut side up in a shallow dish, sprinkle with pepper and spoon the balsamic vinegar over them making sure the pit spaces are filled.
- Marinate for 15 minutes before turning the peaches over and marinating for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cook for just a few minutes on a lightly oiled grill.
- Dice the peaches and keep warm until the pork is ready.
- If you like you can toss the diced grilled peaches with a teaspoon or two of honey and some fresh thyme leaves before serving.
For the pork tenderloin
- Mix together all the spices, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub over the entire surface of the pork tenderloin and let it sit in the fridge while the peaches marinate.
- Grill over medium high heat, turning to cook on all sides, until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches 150 - 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Allow the cooked tenderloin to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the grilled peaches.
Serving Size1 g
Amount Per Serving Calories 261Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 98mgSodium 275mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 32g