Lime Peach Salsa – a summer fresh recipe to try at the height of peach season. It goes deliciously well with everything from grilled fish to quesadillas!
Lime Peach Salsa
With the summer peach season in high gear we’ve been enjoying this beautiful fruit in several ways this week, including last evening when we had this great fruit salsa on some delicious grilled chicken quesadillas. We also use this salsa on taco salads, with grilled salmon or just with corn tortilla chips as a healthy snack.
- 4 large ripe peaches peeled and diced small
- 1/2 red pepper diced small
- 1 small shallot minced or 1/4 cup red onion
- zest of one lime finely minced
- juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Chinese crushed chili paste or to taste(substitute hot sauce if you prefer)
- Pinch salt and pepper
Toss all ingredients together and let sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.