Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti. Crispy, twice baked biscotti dipped in melted white chocolate. Another ideal gift giving idea for Christmas too.
Now, don’t these look festive? These elegant little twice baked cookies are made to dip in your tea, coffee or even a glass of wine.
Such a perfect little holiday treat when entertaining or drop some into clear cellophane bags, tied with a Christmas ribbon to give as gifts that anyone would be very happy to receive.
Gifts of homemade treats are a family tradition at our house, so bake up some of these scrumptious biscotti for the folks on your Christmas list.
I love the flavour combination that results from dipping these in white chocolate. If you prefer however, milk chocolate or dark chocolate are equally delicious.
If you liked this recipe you many want to check out this great collection of No Bake Cookies that was incredibly popular during our last Holiday season.
Like this Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti recipe?
If you’re looking for other food gift ideas for the Holidays or just lots of seasonal recipe suggestions for both cooking and baking, be sure to browse our Christmas Recipes Category.
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Pistachio Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti - crispy, twice baked biscotti dipped in melted white chocolate. Another ideal gift giving idea for Christmas too.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup lightly toasted, unsalted pistachio nuts
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside
- Cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla extract very well until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, just until the flour is incorporated.
- Work the dough as little as possible for the lightest biscotti. In the final few turns of folding in the flour, just when it's almost completely incorporated, add the cranberries and pistachio nuts.
- Form the dough into two 3 inch wide logs and place 6 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the biscotti from the oven and let cool for about 10-15 minutes before cutting the biscotti on a diagonal into ¾ of an inch thick slices.
- Place the biscotti back on the parchment lined cookie sheet and reduce the temperature to 300 degrees F. Bake for an additional 15 minutes before turning the cookies over and baking for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a double boiler melt the white chocolate chips just to the melting point over slow simmering water.
- Dip one side of the biscotti into the chocolate and lay them on parchment paper until the chocolate cools and hardens.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 173Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 24mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 3g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by third party software and is meant as a guideline only. Exact accuracy is not guaranteed. For recipes where all ingredients may not be used entirely, such as those with coatings on meats, or with sauces or dressings for example, calorie & nutritional values per serving will likely be somewhat lower than indicated.