- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 small minced red onion
- 1/2 red pepper diced small
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chinese five spice powder
- 1/2 cup cooked green peas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked balck pepper
- 2 tsp chili paste optional or adjust to taste
Begin by softening the garlic and onions in the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the salt, pepper, five spice powder, red pepper and toasted sesame oil and cook for only 30 seconds or so before adding the beaten eggs and cooking to a soft scramble.
Add the cooked rice, grated carrot and peas and stir fry for 3-4 minutes before serving.