Toffee Pecan Cookies. Buttery, soft and chewy sugar cookies with added toffee bits and crunchy pecans. So very delicious with just the right added crunch.
Here is a great variation on chewy sugar cookies that includes roasted pecan pieces and Skor toffee chips. This was a GOOD idea!
Just the right amount of pecan crunch with the chewy sugar cookie and an added flavour boost from the toffee chips. It’s almost impossible to eat just one.
These are amazing after school or teatime cookies. My kids loved them with a tall glass of cold milk. Yum!
Hmmm. I wonder about adding some mini chocolate chips into the mix? I bet that would be quite delicious too.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out out collection of Favourite After School Cookies!
Like this Pecan Toffee Cookies recipe?
Be sure to browse the photo index of over 200 cookie and cookie bar recipes is in our expansive Cookies Category.
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Toffee Pecan Cookies - Buttery, soft and chewy sugar cookies with added toffee bits and crunchy pecans. So very delicious.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped roasted pecans
- ½ cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Using a mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until smooth and very fluffy.
- Beat in egg & vanilla extract
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in sugar. Place on lined cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
Serving Size30 cookies approximately
Amount Per Serving Calories 157Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 22mgSodium 132mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 2g