Rosemary Dijon Grilled Pork Chops or Chicken. Simple flavours that compliment grilled pork or chicken.
Well, it may be a raining, drizzly miserable day right now in St. John’s but we did manage to get some sun earlier in the week to have our first meal of the season off the back yard grill.
We enjoyed these delicious grilled pork chops which use a very simple marinade suitable for either chicken or pork.
The Dijon and fragrant rosemary go very well together and I think are very complimentary to the pork chops. The touch of honey is meant to balance the tart mustard but it also helps create great grill marks and add caramelized flavour to the chops as well.
It is a quick marinade and really doesn’t need much more than 20 or 30 minutes before grilling. These chops can also be broiled on cooked on a cast iron grill pan.
Like this Rosemary Dijon Pork Chop recipe?
It’s easy to keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes. Be sure to follow Rock Recipes Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram. Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You might also like our incredibly popular recipe for Double Crunch Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes are added. You’ll get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Rosemary Dijon Grilled Pork Chops or Chicken - simple flavours that compliment grilled pork or chicken.
- 3 tbsp whole grain Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together and pour over the pork chops in a glass dish or Ziploc bag. Turn the chops occasionally in the marinade.
- Marinate for 20-30 minutes, covered at room temperature. You don't want cold chops to hit a hot grill or they are more likely to dry out.
- Grill on a medium high temperature grill until fully cooked. I like the brush any remaining marinade over the pork chops as they grill. The internal temperature of the cooked pork chops should be 150 to 160 degrees F on a meat thermometer. (or 165-175 degrees F for chicken pieces)
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Amount Per Serving Calories 123 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 660mg Carbohydrates 15g Fiber 1g Sugar 12g Protein 1g