Cranberry Peach Chutney. A quick and easy chutney that’s perfect to serve with grilled or roasted pork chops or chicken for a flavourful weekday dinner.
This quick and easy cranberry peach chutney goes really well with simple seasoned and grilled pork loin chops.
I sometimes sear the pork chops for this recipe in a cast iron skillet. Then I quickly whip together the simple chutney right in the same pan as the pork chops are resting.
I use homemade cranberry sauce made with wild Newfoundland cranberries in mine but a good bottled cranberry sauce will do.
Love good pork recipes?
You might also like this recipe for Rum Spice Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Originally published Jan 2010. Updated July 2020.
Like this Cranberry Peach Chutney recipe?
Plus you’ll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals too.
You can also sign up for our FREE newsletter to know immediately when we add new recipes. You’ll also get weekly suggestions for great family friendly meals and desserts too!
Cranberry Peach Chutney. A quick and easy chutney that's perfect to serve with grilled or roasted pork chops or chicken for a flavourful weekday dinner.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger root
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili paste, optional
- 2 large peaches, cut in slices
- Season with salt and pepper and grill until completely cooked. Set aside to rest for a few minutes to rest while you prepare the chutney.
- In a small saute pan add the olive oil, minced garlic and red onion.
- Saute over medium heat until the garlic and onions are softened but not browned.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the peaches.
- Simmer together for just a few minutes before adding the peach slices.
- Cook for an additional minute or two depending on the firmness of the peaches. Don’t let them get too mushy. Serve over the grilled pork chops.
Rock Recipes a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Our product recommendations are almost exclusively for those we currently use or have used in the past.
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 1g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by third party software and is meant as a guideline only. Exact accuracy is not guaranteed. For recipes where all ingredients may not be used entirely, such as those with coatings on meats, or with sauces or dressings for example, calorie & nutritional values per serving will likely be somewhat lower than indicated.